-->

Friday, 22 January 2016

February Wants


Now that I'm planning for a wedding, saving up to furnish my new home, I really should keep away from online shopping and delete my topshop app. However these are my top 5 wants this month.

Blouson Sleeve Jumper in Raspberry - £34 from Topshop

It's a well known fact that I have enough jumpers and knits. But look at the colour of this beauty!! As self professed monochrome addict, this muted knit will help me transition into the brighter spring months, whilst still fitting in with my classic tastes.

Fine Knit Pointelle Top in Oatmeal - £25 from Topshop

I recently fell in love with this long sleeved number from Topshop. I am lacking on the long sleeved front, so this will be a much loved and valued addition to my wardrobe.

MAC Strobe Cream - £24.50 from John Lewis

With the promise of glowy skin I am dying to try this! Also can someone explain why the travel version is cheaper per ml?

Urban Decay Naked Weightless Naked Foundation - £27 from John Lewis

My Chanel Vitaluminaire Aqua has been finished. I loved Chanel's foundation but I wanted to up my coverage without compromising the light feeling on my skin. Reviews on this foundation seem pretty good. Just need to work out which shade I am, then I'll spend my John Leis voucher!

Silver Flash Necklace -  $27 from HRH

I saw this whilst watching one of Samantha Maria's recent videos. I love how simple it it, yet makes you look like you've put so much effort into an outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment